Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRS - Do you mind if i create an AC practice server?
Question 
Hey, 
So, i tend to spend a lot of time practising offline as im never confident enough  to enter the race without a good few laps under my belt.  It gets pretty boring on my own so i want to create an online practice server.  I have a dedicated server in France that i can use, ive tested and can run an AC dedicated server fine on there.

With your permission i'd like to put the server name as something like:

"Practice Server - UNOFFICIAL SimRacingSystem" (similar to how you name your servers, but clearly saying its unofficial)

I'll be keeping the server up to date with the current series in progress, , starting out with the MX-5 cup (ie, currently running Mugello, then ill switch to the correct track and settings as you do).  Depending on server load, i might create a second server running one of the GT series too.

Would this be ok with you?  I didn't want to create something like this (especially putting SimRacingSystem in the title even if unofficial is clearly shown) without asking first.

Regards,
Michael
SX Racing Youtube: bit.ly/SxRacing
+rep

good initiative.

Andrea Logelo does that from time to time for the Dallara series, he's "THE MAN" behind that mod. Will be nice to have an MX-5 server as those are the more fun to race/watch.

cheers mate
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
(09-02-2016, 01:57 PM)Gaston Alegre Stotzer Wrote:  +rep

good initiative.

Andrea Logelo does that from time to time for the Dallara series, he's "THE MAN" behind that mod. Will be nice to have an MX-5 server as those are the more fun to race/watch.

cheers mate
Yeah, hoping to run it a week or so, then depending on server performance ill try get another couple up for the other series.  My french dedicated server is pretty big spec so it should cope.
SX Racing Youtube: bit.ly/SxRacing