Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Ferrari 330 P4
Yes, I got the package that is linked on forum here but there are 3 versions on that package, basic, fall and summer and I was wondering which one do we use (if there is some difference other than colours).

EDIT: seems like summer and fall does not work so maybe I had this track installed earlier and they are from old version? So we are going with basic version with no season info on the name?
Juge
How about clicking on the "downloads required" link that points to the post with the mod version and link??
(11-19-2018, 06:33 PM)Jukka Drugg Wrote:  Yes, I got the package that is linked on forum here but there are 3 versions on that package, basic, fall and summer and I was wondering which one do we use (if there is some difference other than colours).

EDIT: seems like summer and fall does not work so maybe I had this track installed earlier and they are from old version? So we are going with basic version with no season info on the name?

I don't have the different seasons anymore either. Maybe they were too much work to keep updated along with the base version.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
(11-19-2018, 07:39 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  How about clicking on the "downloads required" link that points to the post with the mod version and link??

I have done that and downloaded the correct mod but I had 3 different versions of the track on my game.
Juge
(11-20-2018, 08:43 PM)Jukka Drugg Wrote:  
(11-19-2018, 07:39 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  How about clicking on the "downloads required" link that points to the post with the mod version and link??

I have done that and downloaded the correct mod but I had 3 different versions of the track on my game.

Go to your AC folder/content/tracks and delete the existing bridgehampton folder.
Then unzip again the new one downloaded.
I'm all whirled up after the race at Bridgehampton right now. You have like two seconds each lap where you're not totally on edge in this car.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
very good combo F330 and Bridgehampton, very bumpy but OK

shame i cant race today (league race in F1 71)

yesterday came our F1 67 GPL2.0 mod for Assetto, i tested BRM and Honda at Bridgehampton and it is absolutely blast combo, nice driveable in 4 wheel drifts Smile
Only one today with 0 incidents Big Grin
Thumbs Up 
Many thanks to all who participated.
These were great races. I really had a lot of fun.
Of course, thank you also to SRS for organizing this series.
I'm second of the guys who missed one race – somehow feels better than last of the guys who attended all the races Big Grin

Was a pleasure racing you guys in that series.