Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fixed setups
hi

ive been trying to use the setupmarket app for assetto corsa, but it doesnt work. ive been waiting for an email from the for 2 months 
so, everytime there is a daily race on srs, its always open setup which means i always have a big disadvantage since i dont know how to modify the setup of the car for the track i'm racing.
is there any competitions with fixed setup? or are most of the races on SRS intended for people who know how to fiddle with the setup?
when i used to race in iracing with mazda cup car, it was always fixed setup.. if i remember correctly
thanks
Fixed setup series are indicated as such in the blue bar across the top of each race series http://www.simracingsystem.com/schedule.php
I use setupmarket with no problem in any open setup race. If there are setups for that car in that track, of course.
In fixed setup races, you have to use the AC default setup (may change fuel, and brake options).
Right now you can race fixed setup in PRAGA R1 and GT3 CUP. As Martin said, look at the top left corner to identify if it is open or fixed.
Works fine here, downloaded a setup through the app yesterday in fact.
Look at the Competition > Race page linked above, for each race listed it says Fixed or Open at the top left.