Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Crew Chief
I recently downloaded the "Crew Chief" app for Assetto, and I'm finding it to be absolutely amazing. I highly recommend people to download it. 

I normally turn all my HUD options off and play in VR for the most immersive experience possible. Crew Chief helps with giving information while not using a distracting and unrealistic HUD. It also makes those hour long races a little less lonely haha.

Of course it's not perfect, especially the voice activation. But for being a free app, it's very cool.
(10-24-2018, 06:28 PM)Alex Nelson Wrote:  I recently downloaded the "Crew Chief" app for Assetto, and I'm finding it to be absolutely amazing. I highly recommend people to download it. 

It also makes those hour long races a little less lonely haha.
LOL  Big Grin
How I can get it?
Google Crew Chief for Assetto Corsa and it will take you to the web page to download.

IMO a must have application!!

http://thecrewchief.org/
"yer last" Big Grin Heart
I didn’t know about it until I started reading forum and now Jim is the friend I’ve always wished but that races when he tell you off: “your pace is slow!”
Shaun Clarke Racing team.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXFr32FURbIpcY7IAMUaO7A
Great little app. Turn on the x-rated language in the settings and it will make you laugh. First time it swore at me I nearly crashed in laughter.
Crew Chief + Sidekick  are  my favourite apps.

Sidekick is worth looking into for people who feel their screen is cluttered with apps. It combines Speed/Gear/Delta/Fuel/Tires/ etc..  into one compact and good looking app.
And what about RaceEssential?
I know that is the predecessor of SideKick, but i prefer RE.
IMO, it's one of the best app for AC, because you have lots of informations in a little space

[Image: 67873555_1155269631341502_68039167531359...e=5DDE5AAD]
The only problem is that the app  doesn't display in replays
Unfortunately the app has been deleted, but if someone would download it, i will upload the mod in Mega.
(08-07-2019, 05:53 PM)Thomas Chevalier Wrote:  Crew Chief + Sidekick  are  my favourite apps.

Sidekick is worth looking into for people who feel their screen is cluttered with apps. It combines Speed/Gear/Delta/Fuel/Tires/ etc..  into one compact and good looking app.

These are the two I rely on also. Sidekick always seems to fit perfectly into the cockpit and keeps out of the way until you need it. 

The only issue I have with Chief is I’d like the spotter to be a little quicker. I e had issue where the car is right up on me (this is offline AI) but the spotter only warns me a bit too late. That, and the overwhelming tone of disapproval from Jeff when I make a mistake Smile