Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Praga Weekly Race SPA
Could we have cleaner racing in this category please. It is just not worth entering these races and losing ranking points due to the poor judgement of a few.  
Cheers AussieStig
i dont plan race in series like daytona prototype , F3 small Suzuki because they are carnage series, too many for me unknown namees and plenty of unrespectfull actionsor oveoptimistic drivers, i tried Dalala and big NO JOIN for next race for me, so not many series for me now, i put hopes to old cars but yesterday i enede too behind my expectations and Q result

shame that there are many who are not reading forum so the races then lookes lioke little better public Sad
Yeah, i feel like i'm invisible most of time. Not a single race without someone torpedo bombing turn1 at start or someone just sideswiping me when trying to pass. I guess people don't use crewchief\helicorsa and with the limited view from cockpit they have no idea that someone is side-by-side with them...
well … at least I now own every DLC because I actually planned to take part in that series
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020