Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nissan BTCC
(10-18-2018, 02:39 PM)Stefano Zanella Wrote:  i'm usually modest, but when i can show off, i will do it  Big Grin   

Which basically means, I'll rub it in your face every time I have the chance to  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes
Dennis, gedraag je Big Grin
(10-18-2018, 03:23 PM)Dennis Ipenburg Wrote:  
(10-18-2018, 02:39 PM)Stefano Zanella Wrote:  i'm usually modest, but when i can show off, i will do it  Big Grin   

Which basically means, I'll rub it in your face every time I have the chance to  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Rolleyes

isn't that a part of the spirit of racing? if i have a chance to win against you, i will do it without regrets Big Grin
Oh I know. It was more regarding the "I'm usually modest" part Wink I think most of us are too competitive to be modest :p
(10-18-2018, 08:08 AM)Marc Neutelings Wrote:  Lars,

Do they hold for 14 laps?

@michael, like i said that's what i've been doing last days and it is not like i drive this track for the first time. I raced it in different classes and cars. With reasonable results. I'm really not the fastest out there but i can finnish in the top 10 or better. I have trouble setting up this car.

Btw thanx for the pm. I will definatly try it!

yes they do, in the end they are almost gone but stil drivable. I saw that you stopped already early yesterday evening. you qualified 2 places quicker then me . in training I had a 1.31,5
but in the race due to traffic it was much worse
Lars Mars
Gentdrivers Team
I'm actually not a big fan of the softs. Sure for quali they're great but the grip drop of is a bit too much for me. Sure it depends on the track and your driving style but for the race setup mediums are the way to go imp. Maybe that's because I've had a couple of instances where I overtook cars later in a race cause their pace dropped of considerably whilst I was still flying on the meds.
(10-19-2018, 07:12 AM)Lars Mars Wrote:  
(10-18-2018, 08:08 AM)Marc Neutelings Wrote:  Lars,

Do they hold for 14 laps?

@michael, like i said that's what i've been doing last days and it is not like i drive this track for the first time. I raced it in different classes and cars. With reasonable results. I'm really not the fastest out there but i can finnish in the top 10 or better. I have trouble setting up this car.

Btw thanx for the pm. I will definatly try it!

yes they do, in the end they are almost gone but stil drivable. I saw that you stopped already early yesterday evening. you qualified 2 places quicker then me . in training I had a 1.31,5
but in the race due to traffic it was much worse
Hi Lars, yes i saw you. Did 2 races yesterday and with reasonable result. First race in lap 9 i was up to 5th position untill i made a huge mistake with my back tyre wich got in the gras, flipped the back end around into the wall and bend my front end, car was undrivable after that so i stopped.
second race i qualified 10th i think, but got hit from behind in first lap with same result. Got a bit angry and hit "escape" button. Don't like to yell at someone in the chat but a sorry was in it's place i think.

But in the end the setup from michael and tips from stephano actually helped and i get faster and faster so thanx!
I'm glad your getting somewhere. Touring cars are always a bit aggressive.
Tip if you loose the back end floor it, don't hit the brakes. It drags the front of the car round. *applies to most fwd cars.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
This evening i was in the 2nd group. Qualified 5th and ended the race on third place. Was able to follow the first 2 a long time without being challenged from behind. Untill i made a small mistake and lost contact with the leaders. Took no more risks and raced safe.

Now i'm finally getting the hang of it the series is over lol
Goed gedaan Marc
Lars Mars
Gentdrivers Team