Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Another existential question
(10-11-2018, 07:38 PM)Andrea Martelli Wrote:  tyres pressure?
Higher pressure means less resistance

Tyre pressure cannot be changed in fixed setups
Thanks everybody for the replies. As others have mentioned, anything to do with setup is out of the question, since races are fixed setup. Speed in changing gears is also not an option, since I have auto clutch disabled and am really fast at upshipfitng with the tiniest lift of the throttle. The guy having a better line through the corner is also no an option, because in a really long straight I was faster than him for 2/3 of it. Finally, exactly the same thing happened in the last race, only it happened to an opponent. He was slightly faster than me until we were door to door, and then I got the edge. Bit of a mistery,
(10-12-2018, 01:54 PM)Pete Parisetti Wrote:  Thanks everybody for the replies. As others have mentioned, anything to do with setup is out of the question, since races are fixed setup. Speed in changing gears is also not an option, since I have auto clutch disabled and am really fast at upshipfitng with the tiniest lift of the throttle. The guy having a better line through the corner is also no an option, because in a really long straight I was faster than him for 2/3 of it. Finally, exactly the same thing happened in the last race, only it happened to an opponent. He was slightly faster than me until we were door to door, and then I got the edge. Bit of a mistery,

So check your pedal app on replay you will see if your throttle is fully depressed or not. If not you can adjust so you reach full throttle before the end of your pedal travel.
(10-12-2018, 08:28 PM)Simon Merritt Wrote:  
(10-12-2018, 01:54 PM)Pete Parisetti Wrote:  Thanks everybody for the replies. As others have mentioned, anything to do with setup is out of the question, since races are fixed setup. Speed in changing gears is also not an option, since I have auto clutch disabled and am really fast at upshipfitng with the tiniest lift of the throttle. The guy having a better line through the corner is also no an option, because in a really long straight I was faster than him for 2/3 of it. Finally, exactly the same thing happened in the last race, only it happened to an opponent. He was slightly faster than me until we were door to door, and then I got the edge. Bit of a mistery,

So check your pedal app on replay you will see if your throttle is fully depressed or not. If not you can adjust so you reach full throttle before the end of your pedal travel.

I did Simon, immediately after reading your original post - full throttle detected.
(10-12-2018, 10:32 PM)Pete Parisetti Wrote:  
(10-12-2018, 08:28 PM)Simon Merritt Wrote:  

I did Simon, immediately after reading your original post - full throttle detected.
This car needs high rpm I found all the way up into the red on the gear app. If your doing that too it really does have to be your gear change.
When shifting it's important not only how fast you perform, but also when, in terms of matching the right rev range.