Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simply can't do this anywhere else
Hi,
Just want to say I'm loving your racing series.
Racing online, in relatively civilised conditions, with mods like the Primera, Seat Leon, Ginettas, Donington, Thruxton - it just doesn't exist anywhere else.
And here, it exists in abundance.
Racing the BTCC Nissan Primera against human opponents at Thruxton, Donington, Paul RicardĀ has beenĀ just a heck of an experience.
Yeah we have some people who can't slow their car down for the first corner, we get some accidents and sometimes I get frustrated with them, but then I remember not only everything I mentioned above, but how technically clever the apps, the servers are - the amount of custom development that must have gone into this system.
So thanks. You've facilitated a HECK of a lot of fun.
Agreed with all your points mate. I've only really been doing the MX-5 cup races while sparsely doing the other series. The MX-5 cup races give some epic close racing. The fixed setups really show how fast some of the guys on SRS are. You can have intense close racing even at the back and middle of the pack (where I'm usually at). The unnecessary accidental contacts and touches are just part of online racing I guess. 9/10 people here try their absolute best to avoid it. And that's good enough I guess. The only alternative to this would be iRacing and that's just too expensive. The fact that this service is available for us for free is just amazing. Keep up the good work SRS devs.