Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R3E VR
How can i join a race in VR ?
Quote:"Now, I can try to tell you my settings: in Steam, I got nothing in the launch parameters for the game window, you don't need it anymore, when I practice I launch the game using the SteamVR option, if you still got launch parameters, delete them; now open SteamVR and right click on it to get on the settings, in the "developer" section there should be something like "Start SteamVR when you start an application", make sure you got that checked; now in the SRS website, click on your name next to Log out, and on your user CP, under edit profile, I got my "RRE cmd" set to -vr 2.0, use the numbers you feel confident with
Now close everything for good, like you just started your PC, open just Steam (NOT SteamVR, never click on it!), then the SRS app, register and join once again... you shouldn't even see SteamVR launching, that is gonna happen in the background... like I said SteamVR seams to interfere with the SRS app somehow, this are the only stable settings I found to join SRS races; if this is going to work remember, when you finish a race and want to join the next one, to always close SteamVR first!"

Full thread here: http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=4100
Thank you
it works .