Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bye bye everyone
Well, I finally got feed up by the careless driving on SRS, drivers
with no respect running into me from behind. I have joined iRacing, and find the racing much more fair.
Thanx for all the good fights, I’ll miss you guys.
I will however give ACC a try, so maybe we’ll meet there? ?
Take care everyone, never quit racing ❤️
Erik
(10-01-2018, 11:09 PM)Erik Hanoy Wrote:  Well, I finally got feed up by the careless driving on SRS, drivers
with no respect running into me from behind. I have joined iRacing, and find the racing much more fair.
Erik

See ya......................
Damn.. You'll be missed on track, Erik.
See you at ACC and enjoy iRacing!
(10-01-2018, 11:09 PM)Erik Hanoy Wrote:  Well, I finally got feed up by the careless driving on SRS, drivers
Erik

haha! So long Big Grin
So long it's been a pleasure the races I have had with you. Hope you enjoy.
Attention-grabbing whore!

bye! Smile
Erik

Good luck, good racing!
shame for us, wish you the best at iracing
I have to agree. I'll dabble in SRS from time to time, but it's less of a dive bomb lottery on iRacing. SRS is the best free online racing though.
Bye and sorry to hear, I enjoyed those few battles on track with you!
And for the reasons I can unfortunately agree. Real problem lies in there (race fairness and commitment of drivers) because for example myself I'm just not getting that kind of attachment in SRS racing, so I'm having this attitude of not practicing and not commit to races in whole. On the contrary for that, we have a finnish simracing league going on and that's where my attention is. So it's kind of vicious circle where drivers who do not commit to race fair and well cause and attract more drivers to behave in same way. I think most of us knows this pattern in simracing (and playing together in general?), even though it's natural, it can be tackled by various structural means. 
That said, it's easy to understand why some choose to look elsewhere for different kind of structure (e.g. rules and costs) and therefore different kind of social pattern in racing going on.