Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problemas servidor
Hola quisiera saber si últimamente existe algún problema con los servidores. Hoy mismo en la sesion de las 11 horas del Nissan Primera btcc a surgido un problema y me e quedado solo, no se que mensaje me salia por mi pobre más bien nulo inglés. y en la siguiente sesión de mx5 cup que empezaba a las 12 horas e pulsado join sale la pantalla de carga y se a quedado colgado. E probado cargar online fuera de SRS y no e tenido problemas. Muchas gracias por el gran trabajo que realizais.
[i]sergio lucas[/i]
I have also been having problems today. First started with the Mazda MX-5 race then the Alfa tz races desapeared from schedule. Not sure what is going on. Any body know more?
the server is being checked, thats why the Alfa was removed, there was only 1 driver registered and he was notified.
(09-28-2018, 10:56 AM)simracingsystem Wrote:  the server is being checked, thats why the Alfa was removed, there was only 1 driver registered and he was notified.
ok thanks for the fast response. is it going to be put back up? If so any idea of what time this is likely to be?
Muchas gracias por la respuesta tan rapida, problemas hay hasta en las mejores familias jajajaja es broma. Espero que se solucione lo antes posible y sigamos disfrutando de esta maravillosa aplicacion.
[i]sergio lucas[/i]
This is still a problem tried joining the last Mazda mx5 race and it would not connect. Slightly different symptoms this time. First time it just got stuck on the server loading screen. This time it just failed to load after pressing the join button and just went back to the SRS page.
Lo mismo me sucedio a mi.
[i]sergio lucas[/i]
should be ok from now on
took longer than expected.
Muchas gracias por la rapidez y eficacia, lo probare en la próxima sesión de mx5 cup
[i]sergio lucas[/i]