Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Guys. I see my skin is already getting around :)
Hey racers. Roo from australia, I'm a late starter but love it already. Started out with BTCC and this car is super fun to driver with all the racers tough but fair. Look forward to racing all of you.
On a side note, I made a funny skin with animals and stuff all over it. I see a few of you enjoying a bit of absurdity Smile
(09-24-2018, 12:34 PM)Roo Kooistra Wrote:  Hey racers. Roo from australia, I'm a late starter but love it already. Started out with BTCC and this car is super fun to driver with all the racers tough but fair. Look forward to racing all of you.
On a side note, I made a funny skin with animals and stuff all over it. I see a few of you enjoying a bit of absurdity Smile

Haven't been in a race with you, but I'd love to see that skin. The ridiculous ones are my favorite. Can you post an image?
Welcome to the zoo!
(09-24-2018, 02:12 PM)David Weber Wrote:  
(09-24-2018, 12:34 PM)Roo Kooistra Wrote:  Hey racers. Roo from australia, I'm a late starter but love it already. Started out with BTCC and this car is super fun to driver with all the racers tough but fair. Look forward to racing all of you.

Haven't been in a race with you, but I'd love to see that skin. The ridiculous ones are my favorite. Can you post an image?

Yeah mate i'll give it a go. - attachments not working Sad -

i'll be on the BTCC tonight though.. that is tonight for me. i think its 10am GMT Smile

(09-24-2018, 02:53 PM)Jim C Russell Wrote:  Welcome to the zoo!

Thanks man Smile