Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New raceroom Series starting September 24!
We are delighted to announce the new series for Raceroom, starting August 13th!

Daily series

SRS will feature 3 daily series running 10 min Qualify + 20 min  races:
  • GTR 3
  • WTCR
Euro Youtube Series - 18:00 UTC

This season we will host 3 youtube series, all hosting 10 min qualify + 20 min races:
  • Mondays & Tuesdays - Abgefahren - Touring Classics
  • Wednesdays & Thursdays - Gamer Muscle - GTR1
  • Fridays & Saturdays - The SimPit - DTM 14-15-16

Sunday Series 18:00
  • FRX17
For more details check the following link
http://www.simracingsystem.com/upcomingseries.php

See you on track!

[Image: RRE_SeriesSeptember18.jpg]
Awsesome
Hopefully this might be the right way to go with R3E: super popular content for daily races and some crazy picks for the 18 GMT shenanigans (by the way, classing tourings? Yes! was really hoping for them to show up here someday!)
Only thing missing for me? the 1 hour long races Sad even just one per week, I really hope to see it coming back in the future, but for now let's just see if this formula works out...
Great combo. Well thought out.

I guess we could exchange
WTCR with WTCC
Touring Classics with DTM`92
GT1 with GT2
DTM with Porsche Cup.

GT3 not exchange at all. xD
Very good picks this season, all the popular stuff is there. Hopefully, numbers are larger this time around.
Hi, today and tomorrow Touring Classics race appears to be at Nordschleife with a 10 min qualification.
Does this work in RaceRoom? Do we have enough time to complete out lap and one qualification lap?
Thanks.
you have 1 chance as qualy is set to private this season.
This means that instead of leaving from the pits you start from the last corner and the lap will count.
(09-24-2018, 02:39 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  you have 1 chance as qualy is set to private this season.
This means that instead of leaving from the pits you start from the last corner and the lap will count.

Ok great, thank you for the quick answer!
The WTCR 2018 pack is $17.40 for those interested.

http://game.raceroom.com/store/pack/wtcr-2018

I purchased all of the content for Raceroom, but that was in March 2018 and this has come out since then. So this latest pack is unfortunately not in my library.
Awesome. Great cars and tracks. It's a good idea to run the popular series every day, last season was dead with the F4, GT1, Aquila...

I have never tried the FRX, it will be challenging to race in monza, spa or imola. As Andalò said, I only wish these were 1 hour long. Or maybe the DTM too... I started racing in SRS 2 or 3 seasons ago with 1 hour DTM races and those were great, with different pit stop strategies, varying paces or overlapped cars. And with that "endurance" attitude, I have the impression everybody was more cautious.

Classic touring in Macau will be madness (not saying I don't like it).