Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My SRS races - VR & Replays
Always seemed to be something happening, I ended the race with a high number of incidents but it wasn't that dirty, apart from the obvious one.
No names in the video, I did file a complaint for this one but have done that through the proper means.
The usual blue flag idiot... Good racing though.
I'm surprised how little information you keep about the race. No Crewchief either ?
(09-20-2018, 08:28 AM)Pierre Caillet Wrote:  The usual blue flag idiot... Good racing though.
I'm surprised how little information you keep about the race. No Crewchief  either ?

No I've always had VR and feel like I have good spatial awareness. Maybe I'd be able to avoid being hit more without it, but I usually know where the idior who hit me came from so not sure what difference it made!

I always record races and put them online if they were interesting, and seems a bit unfair to plaster peoples' real names all over it, so no realtime.

I've just added the ACTV Tower app which just has 3 letter names, that works well.
Yeah, you can be without Helicorsa in VR (if you're speaking about spatial awareness), although I find it quite useful myself in situations where even moving your head (or even eyes...) to look at the mirror feels like it would take forever (and I'm not joking here Smile )
But I was more thinking of a lap time list and a racing list. But to each his own, they're not indispensable in a race. The Crewchief spotter is good to have, though.
I updated the thread title so I don't end up creating new threads for every video.
Have to say, I've been having a lot of fun in these SRS races.
To have the opportunity to race so close, bumper to bumper, with other drivers, and also use mods that I simply could never race online anywhere else, well, wow.
This was a particularly close race, from a while ago.

And then this.
Wow. Mod car, mod track, great, intense racing.
Some great racing, but this car isn't the easiest to drive, resulting in a LOT of incidents! Especially at the start.