Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Press Join - Splash Screen Disappears.
Were you using content detection? do you own the car and the skin?

(09-21-2018, 05:01 PM)Malik Martin Wrote:  Alright, so I got it to launch but now I cannot connect to the server. Just tried to do it manually and it told me to enter the password

Content server error 20103.... I have the track....
(09-21-2018, 05:24 PM)Lorenzo Andalò Wrote:  So, you are trying to launch the game in VR? if the answer is yes, check my list of settings in this thread: http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=4100
Maybe now you closed SteamVR before joining, but you don't have the setting that turns it back on when needed? Anyway check it and if you are not in VR then it should be a lot easier... antivirus settings? is the SRS app free to work?
By the way, you can't join manually from multiplayer servers list, got to do it from the app exclusively...

Hi Lorenzo, I think I've figured it out, thanks.

(09-21-2018, 05:33 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  Were you using content detection? do you own the car and the skin?

(09-21-2018, 05:01 PM)Malik Martin Wrote:  Alright, so I got it to launch but now I cannot connect to the server. Just tried to do it manually and it told me to enter the password

Content server error 20103.... I have the track....

Yeah I turned off content detection per a recommendation I've read. 
That's probably what the problem was.