Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skins Asseto Corsa
Is there any way to apply a personal skin in cars? I want to personalize my own race car and i want to everybody could see my painted car.
AMD FX Series FX-8350 4.0GHz 8X Black Edition / Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Socket AM3+ / 2x2 GB DDR3 - 1600 G-Skill Ripjaws X / ASUS NVBIDIA GTX770 2GB GDDR5 / 2x HDD Seagate 500GB / Windows 10 Pro X64 / Logitech Driving Force GT / Krom Kyus 7.1 / Oscar X7 XL-747H /
AFAIK, for everybody to see a custom skin, you should post it somewhere and everyone of us should download/install it locally.

It would be nice to have a SRS skin pack, and include all the favorites. (I'm afraid that skin pack could reach tons of gigabytes in no time Wink )...
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter
Its something we are thinking about on how to do it tbh, the game itself doesnt allow it for now, we are looking into possibilites right now.
It could be nice. I want to do a skin for my cars with the logo and colours of my racing team and i want everybody could see that.
AMD FX Series FX-8350 4.0GHz 8X Black Edition / Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Socket AM3+ / 2x2 GB DDR3 - 1600 G-Skill Ripjaws X / ASUS NVBIDIA GTX770 2GB GDDR5 / 2x HDD Seagate 500GB / Windows 10 Pro X64 / Logitech Driving Force GT / Krom Kyus 7.1 / Oscar X7 XL-747H /
(08-16-2016, 05:44 PM)Sergio Garcia H Wrote:  It could be nice. I want to do a skin for my cars with the logo and colours of my racing team and i want everybody could see that.

In our comunity (www.simracers.es actualy closed by holydays) each team has its own skin and each pilot put his dorsal number.
 For use it online, before the race all pilots download from the web all the skins.
 It would be very nice to can take our own skins in SRS.
(08-31-2016, 06:55 PM)Santi Vallina Wrote:  
(08-16-2016, 05:44 PM)Sergio Garcia H Wrote:  It could be nice. I want to do a skin for my cars with the logo and colours of my racing team and i want everybody could see that.

In our comunity (www.simracers.es actualy closed by holydays)  each team has its own skin and each pilot put his dorsal number.
 For use it online, before the race all pilots download from the web all the skins.
 It would be very nice to can take our own skins in SRS.

Podría ser muy chulo ver cada equipo de carreras virtual con su propia skin en su coche compitiendo.

Yo estoy empezando con un amigo a crear un equipo de carreras, personalizando coches y decidiendo el diseño y me gustaría que cuando terminemos todo esto poder compartir con ustedes nuestra skin mientras corremos.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It could be very cool to see each virtual machine runs its own skin in your car racing.

I'm starting with a friend to create a racing team, customizing cars and deciding the design and I like that when we finish all this to share with you our skin as we run.
Are there any news on this? In a recent stream of a broadcast it seemed like there were custom skins: