Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
App not showing cars to select from
Hi,
I have issues since a few days with registering for races in R3E. At the car selection for a race, often there are only blank field where the cars should appear. The app lists the correct amount of free fields, but the cars are not shown.
I read, that others have this issue as well and worked around it with spamming back, register, back, register... till it works. But this "method" fails sometimes and I stop trying after a few minutes... Another solutiuon would be, to deactivate the contend recognition, but as I only bought one liverie at multiple cars, that is not a great solution for me either.
I already reinstalled the app (also deleting TEMP folder). Someone has an idea?

Btw: I really enjoy racing in SRS, its an amazing system even with its few issues at some times. I want to thank everyone involved in this! Smile
Thrustmaster TX, 599XX Evo Rim, T3PA, TH8A, Playseat Evo M White, Sparco Meca 3 Gloves |  Xeon X5650@4,4GHz (6C/12T), ASUS P6T SE, 12GB DDR3, Asus R9 380, 32'' Grundig Hamburg FHD TV | i5-6600k@4,6GHz, MSI Z170A M5, 16GB DDR4, HIS RX 480, 27'' 1440p 144Hz FreeSync Monitor | AC, AMS, R3E, RF2