Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why can't I race in Classic F1?
the 180 degrees imputs of the wheel for fast turns..

and as Erick wrote, 500 is easy to reach, just finish some race (don't leave before some laps, or you will lose score) and you will reach 500 in a couple of days.
(09-14-2018, 01:44 PM)Malik Martin Wrote:  
Quote:[quote]
Which of the other series do you think are "safer" than this one?

The TZ at Silverstone for example. I can't even control those.

If you can't control the Alfa TZ , you shouldn't join the classic f1 series even if you have more than 500 rating cause you would die in the first corner Smile

(09-14-2018, 08:39 PM)Erik Hanoy Wrote:  It is to make sure that we have competitors that understand that it is smart to use the brakes in turn 1, and not just try to smash  everybody. A +500 rating is a good way to make the race safer. I remember the Jordan at Monza. I was P3 after qual, but was hit 6 tines on the first lap....We need experienced drivers to handle these cars, thats just how it is. By the way, I am really looking forward to Saturday and Sunday ?
But just keep on racing, you should be able to reach 500 before next season ?
Regards Erik
Hey, I agree, but from what I've seen most of the SRS drivers are pretty careful and considerate anyway. At least until you get 20+ in a server. Then it's the same old wreckfest.

(09-15-2018, 08:35 AM)László Nagy Wrote:  
(09-14-2018, 01:44 PM)Malik Martin Wrote:  
Quote:
Quote:Which of the other series do you think are "safer" than this one?

The TZ at Silverstone for example. I can't even control those.

If you can't control the Alfa TZ , you shouldn't join the classic f1 series even if you have more than 500 rating cause you would die in the first corner Smile

hahhahahah I'll have to look into that. Thanks.