Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!
Hi everyone!
im 38 and i have 1 little baby and im living in Bristol
I haven't touched my racing wheel in 2 years and 3 months... It was hard, but it payed off!
I am now starting to practice everytime i can with the "upgrade" i got. Oculus Rift.  I think its better but i don't know if i will ever want to go back to monitor! i used to have the 3 monitor setup.
Really happy i found this simracingsystem website because i had bought assetto corsa and never played it... i used to play either lfs which i really like or iRacing.
Miss the days when joining a server and find everyday of the week the same people on the server.. that was nice.
see you in the track guys!
Welcome!
(09-08-2018, 04:13 PM)Pedro Nery Wrote:  Hi everyone!
im 38 and i have 1 little baby and im living in Bristol
I haven't touched my racing wheel in 2 years and 3 months... It was hard, but it payed off!
I am now starting to practice everytime i can with the "upgrade" i got. Oculus Rift.  I think its better but i don't know if i will ever want to go back to monitor! i used to have the 3 monitor setup.
Really happy i found this simracingsystem website because i had bought assetto corsa and never played it... i used to play either lfs which i really like or iRacing.
Miss the days when joining a server and find everyday of the week the same people on the server.. that was nice.
see you in the track guys!
(09-08-2018, 04:13 PM)Pedro Nery Wrote:  Miss the days when joining a server and find everyday of the week the same people on the server.. that was nice.

Then SRS is the right place for you :-)

Welcome!
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020