Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ
Great little boat car.

Cars like that always attract very gentlemanly people. I just had my first race with 0 incidents since spring even though I had a pretty intense fight with Giuseppe Bernardi. This series will definitely provide some great racing :-)

Silverstone 67 is a good choice for the first track as well.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
Tongue 
(09-10-2018, 09:49 PM)SimonĀ Meisinger Wrote:  Great little boat car.

Cars like that always attract very gentlemanly people. I just had my first race with 0 incidents since spring even though I had a pretty intense fight with Giuseppe Bernardi. This series will definitely provide some great racing :-)

I think is not about the gentlemanly people, is about the car. In my opinion of all cars this "boat car" is the one who penalises most the pilot, if you make contact easily lose the momentum out off a corner and lose a lot of time or simply lose control and spin. So people just doesn't risk o try dumb things.

I enjoy a lot driving this car, too much funĀ Smile
Was having fun while practising.

This might not be the fastest way round Woodcote but it did feel good

That's weird I can't add a YouTube clip, wither inserted or as a link.

https://youtu.be/QeVK_jFOq8c
this is a fun car and track.
looking forward to the rest of tracks
just did my first race in Alfa

what a cars, great 3 car battle with Victor and Alex, clear with no contact 2 corners side by side
I knew you'd love it Big Grin
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
i like diving this on thomson, but holy incident average.
Very fun car/track-combination, yes. Feels so good when you're in the perfect flow through all those sweeping corners.
big sorry to nearly all from just finished race, i hit tree and then big crashfest started Sad((((((

it is not good track for racing here , small mistake and huge catastrophe Sad(((

and the penalties here, when no gain to get here, only slow or hit trees , it is 2 punisment for one error, hit tree and get 7s penalty, one punishment is enough

no luck yet in this nice series, 1st race 2nd place an toptaly clean and then 2 races when got 5 hits from other (without appologies Sad )

then one race miss to subbscribe and one subscribed but fall asleep on waiting to join button (many points down for this)

and today caused big crash Sad(
If you get a penatly the last hair pin is a good place to slow down to 35 km/h without losing too much time ;-)