Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ
(10-15-2018, 10:35 PM)Martin Smith Wrote:  
You whatching them through your own replay

Okay then, how do I watch my own replay? Replays don't work in online mode.

You will need to have your in game settings set so it will record the whole race. The default setting has too small a file size for the replays. Then you can view the replay. It will be in the auto saved replays. From there you can save it and view it at your leisure.
Is there a guide on how to do this somewhere? I don't understand what you're describing and I need to figure out how to survive the 1st lap.
(10-15-2018, 11:47 PM)Martin Smith Wrote:  Is there a guide on how to do this somewhere? I don't understand what you're describing and I need to figure out how to survive the 1st lap.

In replay settings there are options for file size. These are what you need to change. Not sure if there is a guide or not. Get he helicorsa app installed if you haven't already it's amazing makes it so much easier to have good close clean racing. It will definitely help you survive the 1st lap carnage.

http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=1840
Found this post which will help you. Not sure if use content manager or not. I don't but it will help you to understand what you need to do. Just the menu will look a little different.
Ah yes I found the autosave option and autosave section and maxed out the file size so I should be good now, thank you!

Now I can fume over every incident for weeks, yay!
thx for the info!
The 12:00 AM Thursday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) (1900 CDT) race did the server crash?

I see no results and I saw a server disconnection message on the last lap.

Did everyone lose out on the results for that race? Huh
I can't lock the brakes on this car unless I brake in a turn. I'm using stock G27 pedals (pot) and there's no setting I can change to make the brakes lock in a straight line. Is anyone else finding the same thing? I feel like I'm at 90-95% braking with the pedal down to the floor.
(10-18-2018, 02:58 AM)Martin Smith Wrote:  I can't lock the brakes on this car unless I brake in a turn. I'm using stock G27 pedals (pot) and there's no setting I can change to make the brakes lock in a straight line. Is anyone else finding the same thing? I feel like I'm at 90-95% braking with the pedal down to the floor.

I agree with this only time the brakes lock is if trying to turn and brake. I put it down to being an old car. Not sure if this car would have had discs or drums on. But brakes on those days were certainly not as powerful as brakes from current cars.
(10-18-2018, 02:19 AM)Gordon Jacobson Wrote:  The 12:00 AM Thursday, Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) (1900 CDT) race did the server crash?

I see no results and I saw a server disconnection message on the last lap.

Did everyone lose out on the results for that race? Huh

same for me. it happend to me about a year ago.
(10-18-2018, 07:35 AM)Simon Merritt Wrote:  I put it down to being an old car. Not sure if this car would have had discs or drums on. But brakes on those days were certainly not as powerful as brakes from current cars.

The Alfa TZ was one of the first Alfa race cars to have disc brakes. Although they were an improvement over drum brakes, they were much less powerful than today's brakes. For example, the brake pads are about 60x55mm, while those of a 159 are 80x110mm (and the compound has been improved a lot since then).

Not sure if the mod behaviour is realistic, but it's the same for me.