Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems to join
(08-12-2016, 10:22 PM)Joao Mendes Wrote:  Strange thing Sparco... never happened to me. Lets hope its all good for now on.

It happened to me once, still no idea how to tell Henrique to reproduce it, a refresh of the page usually fixes it ..  Sad
Hey guys!

This just happened to me last race (Mazda @22:00 17/08/2016 Paris time) and yesterday also, on the Dallara race. 
Both time I register way in advance of course and I own the content, but the button simply turns black with 'Unavailable". Had to manually find the server and join (which happened fine, finished 3rd Cool ).
By the way, my username here is Sylvain Boisse, but in AC it's boisse.sylvain (I think because that's my Steam account name). Anyway, dunno which one I should change to match the other, any advice?
I was thinking of reinstalling the app, but I'd have to remember my password and I'm very bad at passwordsConfused
Anyway, can I provide logs, or something useful for you before I do that? I really want to help you make this awesome thing even awesomer!
you can always click on Race(menu), it will reload the page. it should show the join button.

No need to change your name ingame, the app does that.
(08-17-2016, 10:39 PM)simracingsystem Wrote:  you can always click on Race(menu), it will reload the page. it should show the join button.

No need to change your name ingame, the app does that.

Indeed it does. That fixes the problem, and I joined the Dallara race normally! 

I noted that when it didn't work, I still had the previous (obsolete) races shown as I never reload that page manually. Maybe that messed up the system?

Anyway, I can race now, thanks for the quick reply!