Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems to join
hi,
I sign up a mazda race at 17 i select car and waited ingame for the countdown. after it was over nothing happend it does not connect automatic to the server. few ours later same Prob with gt3 no connect to server after countdown shows 0... any idea ?
When the 3 min limit reaches a join button appears, press it.
when i reach the 3 min there is only a hitten button " unavailable" which blocks everything.
Strange, do you register before the 5 minutes limit?

BTW, the next time try to connect to the server from the server lobby of assetto (search simracingsystem).
yes i register before 5 minutes and i can see my name in the race stats status "DNP" ....
Is your name exactly the same here (Manuel Riger) and in the game profile?
Sometimes the "Join" button doesn't appear automatically at the 3 minute point but if you click "RACE" in the menu, the page will refresh and the "Join" button will appear.
and then u can race?
Yes, but sometimes you need to do it twice, first attempt it might kick you back to the SRS app, but second time you click "Join" it works. It happened to me 3 or 4 times last week. This week I haven't had any issues.
Strange thing Sparco... never happened to me. Lets hope its all good for now on.