Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
100% Damage for AC is too much.
in my small experience of the various 4fun the damage is normally set from 30% to 50%
Well, if people already abuse contacts with damage at 100% imagine what wouldn't happen at 35% , some series it might be sensible to do it others no. It really depends.
(08-14-2016, 02:05 PM)Lino Carreira Wrote:  Well, if people already abuse contacts with damage at 100% imagine what wouldn't happen at 35% , some series it might be sensible to do it others no. It really depends.

They abuse the system in bumping the rear of the car in front so that they can overturn without much effect on the front splitter. Especially in GT3 this happens all the time and i´m really sick of it. 3 out of 6 races this week some ahole killing my car like in the last race. In a real race this small contacts would not make a difference in pace.

GT3 is contact racing to some point and please turn it down. 50% would be appreciate already. And if it´s going in the wrong direction, you can increase it again, but at least try it and 35% sounds reasonable in this class. 50% for the Dallara and other open wheelers is my suggestion. They are fragile enough with that already.

PS: People with to many contacts per race should be banned from classes like GT3 anyway.
We will probably tone it down just because of the AERO damage. It's kinda exaggerated atm Smile
The contact parameter should decrease also per race, for example instead of 20 incidents, lower it between 10 and 12. I know that most of the players that have more incidents dont reach 10 incidents but it could be something to think about during the race. IMO the damage could be also lowered a bit also arround 50%.
Kunos must fix this damage and keep this thread alive:
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index....ost-730050
Kunos is often very fast in fixing this obvious issues i can tell.