Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Price Release 1 - AC Competizione
I'm torn between my curiosity and actually not liking GT3 cars that much Big Grin
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
If anyone hasn't tried a sim which has weather and they want to, Project Cars 2 is 60% off at indiegala. I just bought it, and even though technically my computer is below required specs, the game ran ok with lowered resolution and disabled most of beautifications. And I had so much fun driving in the rain with the nannies off.

But again, much of the fun was because the track was slippery AND the car I drove most was the Caterham 620... So even though PC2 felt less direct and natural than AC (but after only an hour or so of playing PC2, so maybe it's more about being more used to AC idiosyncrasies), I think I'll stay away from ACC until (unless?) they have a wider range of car classes and types.
Frenzy Conducive "Benzine Wagons" Being "Tuned-Up" By Mechanicians
(09-05-2018, 12:38 PM)Gergely Mazak Wrote:  Have its system requirements been revealed yet?

is a BETA version, the system requirements are not still useful.
It works decently with graphical settings on mid (at least on my i7 with NVIDIA 960m laptop) and it's not like most of the details go away if you're not playing on ultra.
Although I'm not so inclined by GT cars (being mostly a fan of open wheelers since I started on sims), I found that the driving is so interesting on this new AC. The kerb punishes you more so you have to be more precise on some sectors (Schumacher-S for example). The FFB worked nicely out of the box on my G29, and the feeling under heavy rain is good, feeling the sudden loss of grip when you run over a puddle was amazing to me.