Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Hey,

Figured I would introduce myself now that I have the time to finally get some racing in. I registered a while ago but a 6 month kept me a little too busy to get on here.
Not too much sim practice but I have had a lot of track time in real life in the past and I hope I can apply that knowledge to some of my online races. 
Did start get into the GT86 racing last night and tonight, had a blast and loved the clean racing of all involved, did lose my first place by getting taken out by a backmarker in last nights race but that's racing. Tonight was great fun and I'm happy to say I got my first win and looking at twitter i think i managed to get a new lap record! Well excited to get into some more races now, practice practice practice!

Anyways looking forward to racing with you guys, what would you recommend for my next step up to be after racing the GT86's for a while?

thanks
Alex
Hello Alex and welcome. And congrats on your win !

There are two other daily series, the Maserati GT4 and the Mazda 787B, you should check those. (the Mazda is fantastic but more demanding and it needs to be tuned quite a bit, while the Maserati is on a fixed setup). There are also weekly series (one race on a fixed day of the week).
It's the last week for all these series though, the new ones will be announced on the forum during the w-e.
Welcome Alex. Hope you find a good home here!
Awesome thanks, I'll have a look at those two also.