Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: What do you think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Agree
66.67%
12 66.67%
Disagree
33.33%
6 33.33%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixed Series
Hi Guys!
I would like to know if you have considered making the most popular series, fixed in each season, I think that could help a lot because, for example, in iracing there are pilots who only dedicate themselves to one car the whole year. Personally, the time that I competed in iracing was dedicated to 2 categories basically, Formula Renault and Gt3, but with the current system it is difficult because each season the categories change and I imagine that like me others would like to dedicate themselves to one or two cars and specialize in those.

for example tatuus, seat tcr, gt3, KTM Xbow, MX5 are some of the series in which many people always participate. If possible, make a mixture of both systems, for example every 2 hours a server with the series that are considered and that mix it with the new categories that each season are added to the calendar.

what do you think?
No politics.... just racing!
The general idea for fixed series seems very good. The problem that might emerge is conflict about the series itself. I honestly cannot see myself in a Xbow or MX5 and I'm sure I'm not the only one. The thing with a bigger community is that it's rather hard to satisfy everybody and IMO the easiest way to do so is to keep the series rotateing as they do.
(08-31-2018, 06:03 AM)Matthias Obot Wrote:  The general idea for fixed series seems very good. The problem that might emerge is conflict about the series itself. I honestly cannot see myself in a Xbow or MX5 and I'm sure  I'm not the only one. The thing with a bigger community is that it's rather hard to satisfy everybody and IMO the easiest way to do so is to keep the series rotateing as they do.

I understand that it would be difficult, but we can go to a vote, it is not that the rotation of series would be suspended, it is that within the rotation there are 2 or 3 categories that run each season. The mx5 and the xbow I put it for example because many people race it, I personally would not prefer those either.
No politics.... just racing!