Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMS Mod List
(01-22-2019, 05:56 PM)Roland Seebauer Wrote:  aahh, no, I haven´t the Trackpack. 
The Track loading screen comes and then I can wait forever until I press enter or escape. Then a failure window comes, but I can´t read it, it dissapears too fast. 
So see you next week.
like i said: you don't need to have the trackpack, as far as i know, it works fine here... Huh

Sounds strange...
Try do deactivate anti aliasing and all extra functions like sweetFX and so on, maybe it is a driver issue Confused
I dont know if I can race today but you must delete the previous folder of the track and copy it again from the link, you dont have to overwrite the previous version
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion
Good for all I have copied the trackpack and unzipped in the folder "localitations" but I can not have tracks available. Anyone know what might be happening? Sad Thanks.
Should be found under 'Additional tracks' or similar in-game.
Please note that many of them have been updated since the ultimate trackpack so you might need to update them from Racedepartment
Donington is a dlc in AMS any chance if we have donington non official can i race on it? 

Have a nice day boys
(01-22-2019, 07:03 PM)Juan Reinoso Wrote:  I dont know if I can race today but you must delete the previous folder of the track and copy it again from the link, you dont have to overwrite the previous version

Hello all. 
I have solved my problem.  Blush
Somehow I had some mas files from other tracks in the locations folder... 
Could be because I thought I safed some files in that folder some time ago.  Shame on me... 
And some Mod tracks seem to try to load the files in this folder first.

Perhaps this information helps anybody.