Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Automobilista Series
Lightbulb 
Hello, friends of Automobilista

I'd like to suggest that the American schedule races were one hour later (currently 00-GMT) I think more drivers could join

I like the format of 1 race per week, it is kind of more realistic competition

Then let's talk about cars to race, I suggest Opala Stock Cars, Copa Fusca, Copa Uno, Formula Truck, Formula V10, Formula Retro, Formula Vintage, Caterham Academy, Lancer R

What do you want???
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion
I'm afraid we're a bit late to the "let's pick a car for the next series" party Smile

As it turned out, we'll have an open wheeler on Tuesdays, so it'd be great to have tin-tops for either the daily races or the american schedule.
Some RWD + H shifter could be great
---

(08-21-2018, 05:54 PM)Juan Reinoso Wrote:  I'd like to suggest that the American schedule races were one hour later (currently 00-GMT) I think more drivers could join

This. Please! I just ran a F3 race and was incredibly fun and clean. It's a shame I lost the rest of the series because more than often I can't race at the current schedule.
(08-21-2018, 05:54 PM)Juan Reinoso Wrote:  Hello, friends of Automobilista

I'd like to suggest that the American schedule races were one hour later (currently 00-GMT) I think more drivers could join

I like the format of 1 race per week, it is kind of more realistic competition

Then let's talk about cars to race, I suggest Opala Stock Cars, Copa Fusca, Copa Uno, Formula Truck, Formula V10, Formula Retro, Formula Vintage, Caterham Academy, Lancer R

What do you want???

Big Grin
---

no new AMS series?? Huh Confused