Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
server seems to be unavailable
Question 
hi guys, today my internet provider changed my modem/router, and after that, when I join any race, I enter to the server (where I can see the list of the racers in gray color) .
When click to drive appears then message "connection Issue - the server seems to be unavailable", then I only can exit the race.
I tested disabling widows firewall but nothing changed.
Any idea about this issue? I called my internet provider but they say that the connection its ok Sad
thanks in advance
alejandro
Antivirus- try to disable completely and test again maybe.
Is there a firewall enabled on your router, try disabling. Also look if there is a setting like always pass fragmented large packets, some routers do not do this by default and some games require it on, not sure if AC does tho.
You can also test putting your gaming PC into the DMZ maybe see if you can join then.
Also do some ping tests to different geographic locations see if you get any packet loss which might indicate there are routing issues at your isp or one of the routes to another location.
If you have internet over a phone line try changing your ADSL cable these are easily damaged and often the cause of general internet issues in my experience.
(08-18-2018, 10:33 PM)Alejandro Callejo Wrote:  hi guys, today my internet provider changed my modem/router, and after that, when I join any race, I enter to the server (where I can see the list of the racers in gray color) .
When click to drive appears then message "connection Issue - the server seems to be unavailable", then I only can exit the race.
I tested disabling widows firewall but nothing changed.
Any idea about this issue? I called my internet provider but they say that the connection its ok Sad
thanks in advance
alejandro

Hola Alejandro has podido solucionar tu problema??. yo estoy tendiendo el mismo y no tengo respuesta. gracias!!
Yo tengo el mismo problema, avisenme si puedieron solucionarlo, gracias.