Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checksum fail
Just tried going the Maserati gt4 series and it get on kicking for check sum fail. Can anybody tell me what might cause this? I was using a standard skin. I tried rejoining but  the same error kept coming up.
(08-15-2018, 09:05 AM)Simon Merritt Wrote:  Just tried going the Maserati gt4 series and it get on kicking for check sum fail. Can anybody tell me what might cause this? I was using a standard skin. I tried rejoining but  the same error kept coming up.
I'm fairly sure you need to update the track. It's Watkins Glen right? 
I had the same with the RSS GT race earlier this week, after updating the track it was fine
(08-15-2018, 09:10 AM)Dennis Ipenburg Wrote:  
(08-15-2018, 09:05 AM)Simon Merritt Wrote:  Just tried going the Maserati gt4 series and it get on kicking for check sum fail. Can anybody tell me what might cause this? I was using a standard skin. I tried rejoining but  the same error kept coming up.
I had the same with the RSS GT race earlier this week, after updating the track it was fine

Ok thanks il try that now.
just done that an run practice looks like there must have been an update on track. As I run over 1s faster straight off. Thanks Dennis. Fingers crossed I am ok for next race.
(08-15-2018, 09:10 AM)Simon Merritt Wrote:  
(08-15-2018, 09:10 AM)Dennis Ipenburg Wrote:  

Ok thanks il try that now.
just done that an run practice looks like there must have been an update on track. As I run over 1s faster straight off. Thanks Dennis. Fingers crossed I am ok for next race.
Happy to help mate. Let me know if it worked Smile
No problem after updating track.
Thanks again Dennis
Good to hear it worked! Happy to help mate.
See u on the track ;-)
90% of the time a checksum fail is because you haven't updated the track to latest version, which is what the server is using.
The other 10% it's the car. Wink
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz