Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rating restricted categories.
Exclamation 
That's it, I suggest to have categories that demands you to have a certain amount of rating to race them.
If you want to race gt3 series you need some rating to race it

Why?
Some people couldn't care less about rating, if you register and you don't enter the race? they don't care, if you don't finish the race? they don't care.
So if you want to race the GT3 series you need to do some mazda or low category races to have rating for the gt3 and popular series (maybe not too much) and if you don't finish the race or are a wrecker or don't enter the race you lose the privileges to enter to those categories.

PROS:
People will care about rating.
People will get together in low category races(1 each 2? or 3 hours) and will disperse as they become more and there will be more races (1 each hour like now)
People won't get dispersed and will get together
People will be more careful than now in hitting each other if they want to category up
People will have a BIG purpose in getting rating
More serious people could get atracted and join SRS

CONS:
Temporarily less people in "high category" races but more quality in them.

It looks like it worths the try, thanks!
I think this is a good suggestion
Skill is when Luck becomes Usual! Play Serious, but Fair and have Fun! Angel
Increase my city Transport! http://rawexity.myminicity.com/tra
The general idea is to have that but, in order to make any sense we need numbers Smile eventually if after summer things do pick up we can think on having series with a rating requirement.

If there was enough people already to start segregating even more the players the system itself would be already putting the highest rating people on split 1 and so on... Smile

But yes the all point of having a rating is to reach a point where we can start doing that.
Good to know. Thanks!
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 @3.5GHz | ASUS Prime B350-Plus | 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz RAM | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX1070 8GB OC | Triple DELL 22" 1920x1080 | SimHub on 2nd DELL 15" monitor | Win10 Pro | Microsoft Xbox One Gamepad | Logitech G27+H shifter