Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Content missing on several series
Well, I have" content missing" on several series, and the strange thing is, when I check, it says that it need the Toyota GT86.
This cars appears on several series, I got content missing, I got track ok, I got the Toyota GT86, ok, even though that is not the car to drive in that particular series. For example: The C6R-series, (all of them, Euro, Asia, America) I check, track OK, Toyota GT86 OK, 
BUT THAT IS NOT THE CAR TO USE IN C6R-SERIES..... Why does the Toyota appear as a required download in so many series??
Anyone else With the same problem? How to solve this? Do I have to reinstall the SRS App maybe?

Erik
Same issue here, but CM says that there is content missing, and still, i had already installed the track in correct form. There is no way to register
I noticed that some of the series are listing the GT86 even when that's not the car being used. The Gamermuscle Gineta GT4 series, for example, lists the GT86 in Info, incorrectly.
Any fix for this? I can't register for any events.
You need to have the required content installed.

http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=1519

(09-10-2018, 11:54 AM)Malik Martin Wrote:  Any fix for this? I can't register for any events.
(08-13-2018, 04:17 PM)Erik Hanoy Wrote:  Well, I have" content missing" on several series, and the strange thing is, when I check, it says that it need the Toyota GT86.
This cars appears on several series, I got content missing, I got track ok, I got the Toyota GT86, ok, even though that is not the car to drive in that particular series. For example: The C6R-series, (all of them, Euro, Asia, America) I check, track OK, Toyota GT86 OK, 
BUT THAT IS NOT THE CAR TO USE IN C6R-SERIES..... Why does the Toyota appear as a required download in so many series??
Anyone else With the same problem? How to solve this? Do I have to reinstall the SRS App maybe?

Erik

I'm having the same problem as Erik. In the Seat race, it says the car should be Lamborghini Avantador SV. 
And in Alfa, it wants me to use Mazda MX5-cup. 

Seems everything sorting out when I'm downloading the correct content but why is this happening?
same here but with the audi TT, when i join the server says "checksum failed"
checksum failed on Kunos content? steam integrity check.
I am experiencing the "content missing" error when trying to join the current Praga and M235i series. I have seen a C6R required and now it is a Dallara ?F317? I have tried a steam integrity check but still fail to connect. I am able to run the Praga and M235i locally (with the same car as AI competition) without any trouble. Any recommendations? Thanks!
delete the launcherdata folder at mydocs/assetto corsa