Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Short
Hey Guys! 

Why are the Races so short? Only 20 min? this is boring and you lost so many drivers with SRS in RaceRoom... Please change this! More GT3 Races and pls more Highlight races as DTM at 20:00 with a length of 1 hour! 
Nobody want to race now anymore with RaceRoom...
I don't think that just one daily race would make hundreds of simracers come back here, but loving the longer races aswell, I sure hope too for them to come back

Yes, the Porsche Cup was a failure, no mandatory pitstop when it can race for 1h on the same tires and a not very popular car overall doomed it, but dropping the 1h races after just one bad pick... also because the DTM previous season was a blast and very populated...

I think those races need to run on something super popular: modern DTM (all years), GT3, WTCC (all years)... maybe F3/F4, the F4 eats tires very quickly and might be interesting for pit stategies and it's decently popular here on SRS, they sure all need one mandatory pitstop to spice things up... and they need not to take away two spots on the schedule: if the 1h race is at 19 GMT, at 20 GMT there needs to be a 20min race... focusing the numbers on just one race doesn't make much sense here: who wants the long race is going to ignore a sprint one, and race it on another time, who doesn't want to race for 1h is not going to join even if it is the only choice, he's not going to race at all and going to feel robbed of a premium time slot...

My 2 cents...