Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Checksum failed, Maserati at Watkins Glen...
I got the cheksum failed when I should do the Maserati at Watkins Glen this morning. I believe this is a server problem?
Make sure your mods are up to date.
(08-13-2018, 08:45 AM)I got again now. Frutrating. Will check the mods. TanxErik Eero Oittinen Wrote:  Make sure your mods are up to date.

(08-13-2018, 08:59 AM)Well, it seems there is a \New version of Watkins Glen. Hopefully it will work next race.Erik Hanoy Wrote:  
(08-13-2018, 08:45 AM)I got again now. Frutrating. Will check the mods. TanxErik  Eero Oittinen Wrote:  Make sure your mods are up to date.
(08-13-2018, 06:04 AM)Well, I have downloaded the track again (watkins Glen 0.9), but still got the checksum failed. But I do have a saved setup for the Maserati on that track , and since this is a fixed championship, could that be the reason for the checksum failed?ErikErik Hanoy Wrote:  I got the cheksum failed when I should do the Maserati at Watkins Glen this morning. I believe this is a server problem?

(08-13-2018, 06:04 AM)Well, I have downloaded the track again (watkins Glen 0.9), but still got the checksum failed. But I do have a saved setup for the Maserati on that track , and since this is a fixed championship, could that be the reason for the checksum failed?ErikErik Hanoy Wrote:  I got the cheksum failed when I should do the Maserati at Watkins Glen this morning. I believe this is a server problem?
(08-13-2018, 12:14 PM)I think it was the fact that I had a saved setup for the Maserati at Watkins Glen Boot. I deleted it, and now it Works :-) Erik Hanoy Wrote:  
(08-13-2018, 06:04 AM)Well, I have downloaded the track again (watkins Glen 0.9), but still got the checksum failed. But I do have a saved setup for the Maserati on that track  , and since this is a fixed championship, could that be the reason for the checksum failed?ErikErik Hanoy Wrote:  I got the cheksum failed when I should do the Maserati at Watkins Glen this morning. I believe this is a server problem?

(08-13-2018, 06:04 AM)Well, I have downloaded the track again (watkins Glen 0.9), but still got the checksum failed. But I do have a saved setup for the Maserati on that track  , and since this is a fixed championship, could that be the reason for the checksum failed?ErikErik Hanoy Wrote:  I got the cheksum failed when I should do the Maserati at Watkins Glen this morning. I believe this is a server problem?

(08-13-2018, 12:14 PM)I think it was the fact that I had a saved setup for the Maserati at Watkins Glen Boot. I deleted it, and now it Works :-) Erik Hanoy Wrote:  

Are you sure you didn’t add the track without restarting AC?

You can have a saved setup in fixed race, you can even load a setup but it will only change un fixed vales eg fuel and brake bias. I actually have one which I load for the Maserati so I know that isn’t a problem for me.
(08-13-2018, 04:54 PM)I think I did, but I am not quite sure anymore... Anyway, its eorking now :-)Alex Leif Wrote:  Are you sure you didn’t add the track without restarting AC?

You can have a saved setup in fixed race, you can even load a setup but it will only change un fixed vales eg fuel and brake bias. I actually have one which I load for the Maserati so I know that isn’t a problem for me.
(08-13-2018, 08:43 PM)Christian Michelsen Wrote:  I think I did, but I am not quite sure anymore... Anyway, its eorking now :-)

This is how you reply to someone on these forums: below their text, not inside it. I can't read half the posts in this thread! Big Grin

Glad you got it working.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
A common mistake when updating a mod is overwriting the old version. Always delete the old versions completely before installing the new one.
(08-14-2018, 05:12 AM)Will Dawson Wrote:  A common mistake when updating a mod is overwriting the old version. Always delete the old versions completely before installing the new one.

Tanx. Will do that from now :-)