Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday night is no good for racing
(08-11-2018, 05:38 PM)Arne Hansen Wrote:  Well well well, got P6 after qual with the Maserati at Nurbergring. (a lot of skilled drivers participating) Long story short, I was hit several times on the first lap, badly. Found myself back in 22th Place. Well, the race is ruined, but I still can have som fun racing, I thought. Not to be.
I dont know if the drivers in the back of the race were drunk, on cocaine or just terrible drivers, but it was more like a destruction derby. Thats it for me, every Saturday night is when the Forza army comes to invade SRS. I have noticed this before, they dont care about anything, they just drive into you from behind, probably driving without brakes, I dont know. Serious simracers should just stay away, and let this guys have their own war every Saturday night.
C U real simracers on track soon. 
Arne

I have a feeling this is more on a case by case basis, rather than a certain night. Last night I was in the CR6 Endurance race, well in 4th position, catching the guy in front of me with big steps and incident free midway through the race. At that point I was rather happy with myself ;-) It went a bit south from there though, because all of the sudden I found myself battling with 2 backmarkers, as if I was fighting them for positions. I don't know how much bigger they can make those blue flags though, so it was rediculous. The result was I bumped into 1 backmarker after he agressively and stupidly closed the door on me, 2 more incidents and one knocked me off the track so hard and far that not only did I spin, but when I re-entered the track I had to serve a 15 second stand-still penalty Dodgy 

I'm trying to come to terms on being on servers with idiots sometimes. It's 'only a game'. I can do my part and report the idiots, which I rarely even do because it's so damn time consuming ;-) At the end of the day however, how annoying it is, there's bigger and better things to get worked up about

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saturday night is no good for racing - by Dennis Ipenburg - 08-13-2018, 11:33 AM