Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AussieStig Ferrari 458 GT2 Series
That has to be one of the cleanest races I've had on SRS. I think everybody got through the first sector in one piece.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Hi,
@simracingsystem what happened today? Race at Le Mans was announced as a 20 min race on the forum but it was one hour long. Moreover there was no mandatory pit stop as the others one hour races.
Thank you.
(09-27-2018, 08:36 PM)David Iglesias Wrote:  Hi,
@simracingsystem what happened today? Race at Le Mans was announced as a 20 min race on the forum but it was one hour long. Moreover there was no mandatory pit stop as the others one hour races.
Thank you.
Ask SRS about it mate, there seems to be no live stream on YouTube for the second time in this series as well. I made them aware of the 20 minute thing during the week, so I don't why you saw 20 minutes when it was a one hour race. 

Cheers, AussieStig
Yeah, and the server wasn't set correctly either. It didn't let us finish qualy laps in overtime, however i started one like 1 minute before the clock run out (same happened a few weeks ago, at the last le mans race also). Sad

Plus cut penalties were also switched on during the race, which i don't know if it's a good idea. :O
it was one hour race, the specs are on the series tables and the servers are set from that data.

large tracks don't have overtime.
Hah, the silly season at Road America.  Best to just watch from afar!
(10-11-2018, 07:49 PM)Jim C Russell Wrote:  Hah, the silly season at Road America.  Best to just watch from afar!

Your'e right mate, come back to my series after a short break and the first lap shenanigans abounded :-P AussieStig
(10-11-2018, 08:01 PM)Mark Puc Wrote:  
(10-11-2018, 07:49 PM)Jim C Russell Wrote:  Hah, the silly season at Road America.  Best to just watch from afar!

Your'e right mate, come back to my series after a short break and the first lap shenanigans abounded :-P AussieStig

Always enjoy it though.  Good Racing.
jim
It was a bit mad tonight. I saw it happening and decided to leave the track and still got tagged.
Had a great battle in the second half of the race.
Shaun Clarke Racing (Previously TPCSimRacing) driver and painter.
https://www.facebook.com/PlankLiveries
Yep plenty of people arrived at turn 3 with their dicks in their hands having braked way too late.

Hands on steering wheel in future would be nice.

Spent the entire race fighting back up the field and overtook everyone I managed to catch yet still finished lower than my grid position. Marvellous.