Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to SRS. How to react or say sorry if I contact someone unintentionally in AC?
Hi SRSRacers,
New to SRS and as the title says, I would like to know how to react and say sorry or the likes if there is an unintentional contact that may ruin the other guy's race.
I guess I would give the position back to him/her, but is there a quick way to chat while racing in Assetto Corsa to say sorry if it's my mistake?

I've signed in to SRS to have clean and fun races and I try my best to avoid contacts, but I'm not sure what to do in such a scenario so that the person cannot claim a protest against me.

Hopefully anyone can shed some light here.

See you guys on the track.

Regards,
Muzammil.
You can use the chat in the game afterwards to apologize if necessary (be quick though because after the race the server will be up only for a limited time)
Alternatively, you can also send someone a PM via this forum Smile
PMs really work better, chat closes quickly and some people don't even go there
Frenzy Conducive "Benzine Wagons" Being "Tuned-Up" By Mechanicians
Thanks for the reply Dennis and Pawel.
I'll make use of PMs.
Some folks have PMs turned off on their end, so you might not be able to get a hold of them in that way. In those cases you just have to hope that they see the incident as accidental and not report you. And if they do report you, that the administration cites it as a racing incident.

I report quite a few people a week, but I tend to holster that report if the person 1) gives the position back immediately or shortly there after, 2) apologizes in chat or via PM, 3) reviewing the replay I figure it was not them being vicious or ignorant and just an honest mistake that they probably didn't think was their fault (even if it was). Sometimes I'll PM someone I'm about to report to see if they have anything to say regarding the incident and if they apologize or offer some plausible excuse for the issue I'll let it go as well.

But if I think you screwed up, the replay looks like you screwed up (and didn't care), and you have PMs turned off so there's no way I can ask about it... I'm probably going to file that report.

So what I'm saying is: turn on your PMs, folks. Smile
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
sorry for jumping onto this thread with another question Smile but can anyone tell me what sp stands for in the league standings table please.

Many thans ks

(10-17-2018, 04:14 PM)Kam Ho Wrote:  sorry for jumping onto this thread with another question Smile but can anyone tell me what sp stands for in the league standings table please.

Many thans ks

think i figured it out lol subtracted points?