Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Oval Series
I just have one short little question are there some people out there that are intrested in some Oval races. Huh I mean with rfactor 2 or automobilista we have enough oval tracks and some good cars for these tracks... and is there maybe a oval series coming in the next future? Undecided
Thumbs Up 
I am also interested in ovals series I hope that in a near future we have something and if it is psible in assetto corsa 
(08-02-2018, 05:17 PM)Sophie Bruns Wrote:  I just have one short little question are there some people out there that are intrested in some Oval races. Huh I mean with rfactor 2 or automobilista we have enough oval tracks and some good cars for these tracks... and is there maybe a oval series coming in the next future? Undecided

I found at least 7 ovals for AC, some with small glitches but very driveable, you would need positive camber on the left front and some cars aren't designed for much pos. camber.
yeah you're right I also have the Indycar pack from United Racing desings with the 2012 spec Indycar and Indylights car  Tongue  but I think rfactor2 is a bit better for racing with propper ovalracing rules like a Safty Car, Cautions and a Rolling Start. Angel It's the same with Automobilista. I mean we even have the oval license but no oval series at srs... but if there are some more of us we maybe can get our oval series  Wink

[quote pid='19575' dateline='1536987035']
yeah let's hope this post will be seen by an admin Blush
[/quote]
Id like to race oval on Automobilista
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion
[quote pid='20137' dateline='1538533823']
would be great with all the CART cars
[/quote]
NASCAR pls lol
Oh yeah
---

Automobilista Porsche Cup Champion (x2) Cool  

Automobilista Lancer RS Cup Champion Sleepy

Automobilista Mini Challenge Champion
No news on this topic? Recently I bought Rfactor2 and I was testing the stock cars, they are very fun to drive, I was also looking for leagues that run nascar and the comments are that there are some bugs to solve, such as problems with the yellow flags and the organization of the subsequent rolling start, the issue is that we should try with those who are interested, you have to get a server and try, if someone has the ability to have server I join the test