Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Introduction :)
Hello my name is Callum Lynn-Ludlow, I started out my sim racing on Forza Motorsport 3 (IF YOU CAN CALL FORZA A SIM....) after playing forza for a good couple of years I decided it was time to get serious and bought a gaming PC and a steering wheel, My first wheel was the Fanatec CSR which finally died about 2 years ago, I then bought the Thurstmaster T500rs steering wheel with the T3PA-Pro pedal set with the conical brake mod and a Thrustmaster TH8A H-shifter/Sequential which I still use to this day.
In the world of PC Racing simulation I started off by playing Iracing but never really got that much into it because of the money you would have to spend for the DLC, so finally I bought Assetto Corsa on early access and been using it ever since amongst others (RaceRoom, Project Cars ect). I've had this SRS Profile for a while now but only started using it recently as I used to just use the normal Assetto Corsa servers (Ready, steady, Crash). Look forward to racing with you all in the future.......

"If you don't have the balls to brake late, that's your problem"
"Lewis Hamilton"