Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
C6R setup
Has anybody got a good setup they are willing to share for the C6R round Laguna seca. I have been toying round with the setup and have improved it. But I am very new to this and would like to compare with a setup done by some one more experienced.
What sort of lap times are you getting at Laguna? I am practicing at VIR but forgot that it's my kid's semestral break and I may not be able to race for a month. Might do hot laps instead.
(08-01-2018, 02:01 AM)Neil de Guzman Wrote:  What sort of lap times are you getting at Laguna? I am practicing at VIR but forgot that it's my kid's semestral break and I may not be able to race for a month. Might do hot laps instead.
My Fastest lap Around Laguna is a 1.22.252 its rated 3rd in the fastest laps ATM. any lap thought below a 1.25.xxx is a respectable time.

(07-30-2018, 07:44 PM)Simon Merritt Wrote:  Has anybody got a good setup they are willing to share for the C6R round Laguna seca. I have been toying round with the setup and have improved it. But I am very new to this and would like to compare with a setup done by some one more experienced.
For some reason it wont let me upload the set up. if you download and install the setup market app i will upload my file there and you can download it directly into the game.
I think they are .ini files.... most forums won't let you attach that file type. Zip it up with 7zip or WinRar.
Tutorial on how to use Autodesk Mudbox and Adobe Photoshop to make custom liveries! https://tinyurl.com/yaetz4qz
Grab my PDash Skins (an Assetto Corsa HUD app) here: https://tinyurl.com/y95ewubz
I've managed a 1:22:3** hotlapping With super sorts on but obviously won't run them in race. I noticed boys getting times like that in race was impressed. Think I'm closer to 1:23-1:24 at race setup.
Wow! This car will give any GT3 car a run for it's money! I wish I can find time to race this week! 1:44.9 at VIR and 1:22.6 at Laguna. Very different set up though. Laguna set up I feel like more DF is needed, as for VIR I ran the lowest DF I can handle. I will try to post sets for interested parties when I come home from work. Cheers!
(08-01-2018, 04:13 AM)Russell Sobie Wrote:  I think they are .ini files.... most forums won't let you attach that file type. Zip it up with 7zip or WinRar.

aww okay thanks for that will do it now