Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mazda 787B series
(08-20-2018, 10:29 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  Woah. This car and Laguna Seca is a great combination!

You need to be so sensible on the brakes. Half of the corners need to be completely trail-braked into without much straight brake zones. So awesome.

I don't really use more than 50% of my brake pedal. Feels like the brake is made of porcelain and you need to be reeaaally gentle with it Big Grin
Fun how a Mazda is great at a Mazda circuit...
JK!   

Yeah, this season, the 787 is the most fun car to race, but I think Peter Brown has NOS in his  Big Grin  
Look forward to Imola!
(08-24-2018, 10:55 AM)Troels Hadberg Wrote:  
(08-20-2018, 10:29 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  Woah. This car and Laguna Seca is a great combination!

You need to be so sensible on the brakes. Half of the corners need to be completely trail-braked into without much straight brake zones. So awesome.

I don't really use more than 50% of my brake pedal. Feels like the brake is made of porcelain and you need to be reeaaally gentle with it Big Grin
JK!   

Yeah, this season, the 787 is the most fun car to race, but I think Peter Brown has NOS in his  Big Grin  
Look forward to Imola!
Ahh you mean Patrick Brown, yep Patrick is a little bit on the quick side!

Look forward to trying it at Laguna over the weekend, should be fun.
(08-24-2018, 05:43 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  
(08-24-2018, 10:55 AM)Troels Hadberg Wrote:  

JK!   

Look forward to Imola!
Ahh you mean Patrick Brown, yep Patrick is a little bit on the quick side!

Look forward to trying it at Laguna over the weekend, should be fun.

Just tried GT3/Spa, just to try, my god...so annoying that some drivers manage to crash halfway on Kemmel straight, taking everybody out around them, even on server1.
Can't wait for some 787B racing again Big Grin
In case somebody reading this who's in charge here, the Ferrari 330 P4 would be a great follow up for this series ;-)
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
(09-02-2018, 06:34 PM)Simon Meisinger Wrote:  In case somebody reading this who's in charge here, the Ferrari 330 P4 would be a great follow up for this series ;-)

SURELY YES
Nice. My computer fucked things up the second day in a row and those were the only two days this week I could race.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020