Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mazda 787B series
nice fight at all, only shame my 10s penalty at end and tyres gone last 3 laps, car is fun
I know a lot of people were unhappy with the daily car choice, but this one is pretty fun. I did my first race last night in it. There were only 9 participants in my race though... I finished 4th and pretty much drove by myself most of the race - 25 second gap between me and 3rd at the end of the race. 5th place and below had no clue how to drive and got lapped 2x or more or DNF.

This would be a fun 1hr endurance car - i'm sure I would be sweating by the end of the race.
It's perfect for a daily car.

You can hop into any GT3 car at any time ans drive constant lap times right away.

But cars like this need practice and therefore need to be driven often.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
prety crash fest at the last Spa race , instead of bettering my positions i got 7 hits (6 at start when high placed driver in his own saving forgot that there are other drivers too and kicked me to pack of hits Sad

and later spinned driver move acros track when i find way around him an got final 7th hit, expecting more at server1 not such a tioo much drivers without proper car control

on public servers find sometimes much professional driving than today on S1 Sad
this car selected is a BLAST, very fun and technical
SRS SPAIN , www.youtube.com/c/deracingx
I have been far too busy to race recently, but yesterday had some time, looked up current races, Mazda 787 in Monza in an hour or so, great, let's do it, I know the track well, so let's practice the car a little. After 30 minutes of practicing alone and with AI, and soooo many embarrassments, I decided to skip it until I practice MUCH more.... I could have ended with 15 incidents, 10 angry PMs and a long suspension. This torque boost at high rpms is crazy!
Frenzy Conducive "Benzine Wagons" Being "Tuned-Up" By Mechanicians
(08-06-2018, 12:46 PM)Pawel Kusmierek Wrote:  I have been far too busy to race recently, but yesterday had some time, looked up current races, Mazda 787 in Monza in an hour or so, great, let's do it,  I know the track well, so let's practice the car a little. After 30 minutes of practicing alone and with AI, and soooo many embarrassments,  I decided to skip it until I practice MUCH more.... I could have ended with 15 incidents, 10 angry PMs and a long suspension.  This torque boost at high rpms is crazy!

You can end up with 15 incidents in the first lap just by starting mid pack on the grid. There's usually a green flag pileup, followed by a T1 pileup.
Ah, I love this car so much. There really needs to be a more "technical" daily car every season, in my opinion. Like the Lotus 25 earlier this year.
Amazing list of awesome achievements: 5th Lotus 25 2018, 4th DRM 2019, 5th Williams FW14 vs. Ferrari 643 2019, 3rd Ferrari 312T vs. Lotus 72D 2020
1st attempt here and 4 incidents , ques how,?

... from rear again in one situation, there was no room where to go (stopped car in 1st chicane in front ) and got rammed from rear from driver firstly slowed and then unbeliveable slammed throthle where was cleer that nowhere to go , pointed me to car in front Sad
Yeah, Monza will always be a problem in Sim Racing …

I started 7th and got into the chicane in 8th place and everything went well. You started 10th when I remember correctly and got hit from behind. Starts in Monza really are more about luck than anything else.