Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
My account was just activated and I've installed SRS for AC. I can't wait to get on the track with others.
I've been interested in cars my whole life and have flirted with the idea of getting track cars. IRL I've owned some iconic cars, (WRX STI, 240sx SE) and have flirted with the idea of making them into track cars. Alas, the real world is inflexible and doesn't care if you can't get to work because your RB swapped Nissan won't start because of a wiring issue so you sell it and get something more reliable. Then before you know it you're too old to be driving a car with such a massive wing (STI) and sell that one too for a nice family sedan. (BMW 340i with some M Sport stuff like brakes and suspension).
Anyway, I've come to the realization that I can't afford a track car and am just going to have to get into Sim Racing more. I've played many racing games (Live for Speed, Gran Turismo (2, 5), Dirt (2,4,Rally), Need for Speed(many), and others) and am ready get get fully stuck into this world. I just hope I'm not a complete moron on track. I'll do my best. Hope to see you all on track.
Cheers!