Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rating question
I am wondering if rating gain depends not only on which position you ended with, but also against whom you raced. I mean, maybe beating someone with an 850 rating improves your rating more than beating someone with a 120 rating.
Frenzy Conducive "Benzine Wagons" Being "Tuned-Up" By Mechanicians
(07-18-2018, 08:57 PM)Pawel Kusmierek Wrote:  I am wondering if rating gain depends not only on which position you ended with, but also against whom you raced. I mean, maybe beating someone with an 850 rating improves your rating more than beating someone with a 120 rating.

I have the feeling it doesn't influence, but imo it would be good if it did.
It's not, i ve compared doing GT3 EU and US at the same time last season. You can win against a full grid of 6/7/800 rating and a much lower one on average, it's still the same amount of rating. It isn't necessarily bad in my opinion, i probably had the most difficult races in the US championship because it doesn't really matter if there are 92 drivers registered with an average rating of 600 or 12 with 2-3 very good drivers, in both scenarios there are still only a couple that can win the race, but it's not in your control who will register or not.