Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White screen at car selection
Hi, since a few days, I've got a Problem with the car selection Display in SRS.
I can not see the car, I just see a white field, so I'm not able to choose a car.
Would be nice if someone has a solution for this ProblemSmile
as written on the instructions, go to another page and try again, if it doesn't work, delete the temp folder inside SRS_RRE
It happens to me quite repeatedly. Any idea why?
I did  delete temp folder which solved the issue. But after hour or so, it strikes again:

[Image: T4t0Mpe.jpg]
(08-26-2018, 09:35 PM)Michal Kozusznik Wrote:  It happens to me quite repeatedly. Any idea why?
I did  delete temp folder which solved the issue. But after hour or so, it strikes again:

Check my Thread about this issue (watch the video linked): http://www.simracingsystem.com/showthread.php?tid=4094
Hello, I have done all the steps including delete temp folder but it does not work.
Same thing here!
Note 3: If you wish that the SRS App detects your content, mark the checkbox bellow Your Raceroom Username "RRE content detection". Loading time of the app may be affected by the amount of content you own. If for some reason no cars are shown to you on the select car page, press "back" and press register again or visit another page inside the app (ex: "Standings") and then try again. If the app still fails to show the cars, delete the "temp" folder of the app and try again. If none of the suggested actions worked, deactivate content detection.