Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AC Timing app
Just wondering if people using timing apps. I've been using RSR live timing to try and determine if I had reasonable pace. Noticed I had numerous #1 times but I'm clearly not the fastest as in race my times are beaten by 2-3 seconds. So was wondering if people using different timing app for Assetto Corsa?
(07-21-2018, 10:10 AM)SimonĀ Merritt Wrote:  Just wondering if people using timing apps. I've been using RSR live timing to try and determine if I had reasonable pace. Noticed I had numerous #1 times but I'm clearly not the fastest as in race my times are beaten by 2-3 seconds. So was wondering if people using different timing app for Assetto Corsa?

Someone mentioned that those RSR timings are old and obsolete now. Best way i know to compare is in RACE conditions as being fast in Qualy doesn't mean anything if you can't maintain that same pace in RACE.
Ok thanks. I get fastest laps for daily race series an that but for series were you only got 1 race a week you going in a bit blind really. I guess with more experience I will know better if I'm on pace or not.
RSR records are not always obsoletes, depends if the combo has been used heavily or not in the past, other leagues, etc.. but often on SRS we beat those records. I remember in GT3 sprint a few months ago, each races someone at least was breaking the WR for the track, and those were highly competitive laps on RSR, sometimes even with worse conditions here (higher temps, higher fuel/tyre rates). I just think not a lot enable it while racing (the app is a bit chatty and distracting)
Shame it would be nice to now how I'm progressing with practice tunning exc. I now what you mean about it being chatty.
I don't use the app, but I have it. You can go into the app files and delete the sound filed, to shut him up.
The voice doesnt really bother me. But thanks. I am so new to the PC sims. I have come from console games like Forza. So much to learn but the racing is so much better and the emersion is amazing. Loving it so far just got to keep working at my pace and consistency.