Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GT4 Asia race 14/7 - Stuck Practice / Server Quit before end of race
Hi SRS admin,

Just wanted to draw your attention to the GT4 Asia race this afternoon (split1), practice seemed to get stuck (as happens occasionally), but took much longer than usual to get it to go to qualifying and then it would seem some time limit expired when the race was not quite over, and the server quit / terminated all connections with about 3 minutes to go of a 1 hour race. Everybody was disconnected, and it seems the results of the race will not count Sad

This was very annoying after all that time racing. Is there anything that can be done to prevent this happening in future? 

(Especially annoying to me as I was leading with about 15-20 second gap and lost an easy win because of it)
(07-14-2018, 04:51 PM)Alex Leif Wrote:  Hi SRS admin,

Just wanted to draw your attention to the GT4 Asia race this afternoon (split1), practice seemed to get stuck (as happens occasionally), but took much longer than usual to get it to go to qualifying and then it would seem some time limit expired when the race was not quite over, and the server quit / terminated all connections with about 3 minutes to go of a 1 hour race. Everybody was disconnected, and it seems the results of the race will not count Sad

This was very annoying after all that time racing. Is there anything that can be done to prevent this happening in future? 

(Especially annoying to me as I was leading with about 15-20 second gap and lost an easy win because of it)

After 15 min. of being stuck,   I knew it would not complete the race, we can blame the guy that wouldn't rejoin and do a lap... Big Grin
I already knew what would happen, it is just what happened in LeMans not so long ago with the GT3, if the practices are too long in the race the time is cut.