Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cayman GT4 Euro Thread
Evening guys!
Sorry if a Thread already exists .. new guy.

I would like to thank the guys of second split from tonights race! Was really fun!

Maybe we can use this thread for a little chat in the future!

Greetings 
Patrick
Last nights 1h Green Hell -race was one of the best I've had. Thanks everyone in first split, around positions 2-7 battle was fare and fierce! 
I also learned that braking early when entering pit box is pretty important - sucks ass to reverse and watch other guys leave 5sek before Smile
i checked my Racetime in the End and i would have been arround this P2-P7 fight if my rating was higher Big Grin hope i can join you guys in the future!
Someone on Youtube asked for the Replay of the Split 2 Race - here it is:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/86q7wivken4xei...2.rar?dl=0
Hi there just raced 1h green hell. It was my first ever race where I have had to pit. Got majorly caught out as there was a limit of 41l which I managed to find out after missing start and having to start from pit. How can I find out limits like this prior to race?
(07-12-2018, 10:26 PM)Simon Merritt Wrote:  Hi there just raced 1h green hell. It was my first ever race where I have had to pit. Got majorly caught out as there was a limit of 41l which I managed to find out after missing start and having to start from pit. How can I find out limits like this prior to race?

I would like to know too where these specific server settings are being shown to the participants as often IMHO they are not. Often even the SRS join page can have incorrect info and even incorrectly scheduled sessions have already happened for some series.
The whole fixed setup and any related lock or BOP settings should be in OP of the series thread. But there are no official series threads to look into for that Sad
What do you mean?
I started my 2 Races with full tank (70 liters) .. then i pit after 5 laps (13,7l per lap) and take 30liters during the pitstop, which is far enough to make it to the end (i finished both races with 5 liters left in the tank).

When i did a few practice laps for my setup i saw my usage was about 8 liters .. well during the quali of my second race i ran out of fuel because the fuel consumption is highered to 170% on the server.
What’s an earth are you on about? The only limit to how much fuel you can add is the FUEL TANK SIZE of 70 litres.
When there are fixed setups you can fix the fuel tank too Alex and this may have been done by mistake on some sessions?
I guess what he had was an invalid setup when adding fuel past 41l. So always make sure you setup is valid even with full tank, cause yeah.. fuel weighs it's like a +/- 50kg ballast for 70L but kind of useful this one Wink , can invalidate a setup when suspensions are too low.