Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cayman GT4 Euro Thread
yer that's exactly what happened anything past 41l was coming up with invalid setup. majorly caught me out. so you saying it was a mistake and that's why it didn't show up on server info? maybe it was a ride height due to weight of fuel. thanks for you help fellars. as you may have guessed im pretty new to race sims.

(07-14-2018, 10:56 AM)SimonĀ Merritt Wrote:  yer that's exactly what happened anything past 41l was coming up with invalid setup. majorly caught me out. so you saying it was a mistake and that's why it didn't show up on server info? maybe it was a ride height due to weight of fuel. thanks for you help fellars. as you may have guessed im pretty new to race sims.
just went away and hap a little play around with setup and it was the ride height when I went past 41l of fuel thanks guys.
You can check what's wrong in the "Car Status" window of the setup screen. If anything makes it invalid the values will turn yellow, like ride height.
(07-14-2018, 02:01 PM)JamesĀ Blint Wrote:  You can check what's wrong in the "Car Status" window of the setup screen. If anything makes it invalid the values will turn yellow, like ride height.

Yer figured that out thanks to your help. I still got a lot to learn with this game. Loving it though can't wait to get a wheel button box with shifters. Feel like I'm losing so much time using auto.